Thursday, February 23, 2012

V/A Systembeat LP (1 In 12 Club vol. 4-1985)

Finally got around to listening to this one graciously provided by Curious Guy over at http://phoenixhairpins.blogspot.com.  He's got Vol 3 as well.  I'll see what I can do about finding more of these.
1. Indiscriminate Hoax Fund - Bulkhead
2. A Witness - Camera
3. The Effect - No Place
4. Spectre - Ideal Home
5. The Blood Brothers - We Steal
6. Big Flame - Debra
7. The In-Stinks - My Mama's Dead
8. GodDog - Mood Music For A British Empire
9. Citron Girls - How I Made A Million $ By Leading Two And A Half Lives For The F.B.I.
10. Category"A" - Assassination
11. The Men From The Mountains - Trembling
12. Dig Vis Drill - I'm Hip, I'm Vain
13. Dik Dik Dimorphic - In Egypt
14. Vegetable Section - Fruitcake Jake
15. The Sinister Cleaners - Rise Up
16. Son Of Sam - Charmaigne